The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Relief...

Kena bom by Nasir today...but I thought what he said made sense anyway. For education purposes, yeah right. Wonder what stuff happened between he and Zulfakar.

But, it still is a great relief though. All those nights of reading and searching for data was making me sick. My shoulders started to ache, I was sleeping every night at 3, and my eyes could barely open when I woke up. PSM sure has taken its toll on me...but the BEST part is, it's not over. Heck it's only the beginning for this living hell...

But, it STILL is a great relief. I guess I'm gonna continue my movie marathon. Here I come, Marty!


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.