The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Blog evolution

Evident from the previous post, I'm happy to announce that there's a brand new "About" page for my blog (well brand new in the sense that it never existed before).

In some way, I feel that my blog has been evolving. It used to be a personal blog, but somehow I have found myself venturing into different realms. Call it peer pressure or natural evolution, it is not exactly what I had in mind when I first started this blog.

Of course it's not to say that I don't enjoying blogging as much as I did; I still thoroughly enjoy the satisfaction of writing a good post (good by my standards, maybe mediocre in general). It's just that as the internet becomes more of an open space, and I find the sudden vulnerability a little unnerving.

Because of this, although I bet most of you who are reading this must know me personally one way or another, I decided to remove the link to my Friendster page to reclaim some extent of anonymity in cyberspace.

I have also been curious about the people who have came across this blog, accidentally or otherwise. So I'd really appreciate if you'd drop a message by commenting, just so I know who you are and where you're coming from, ala Michael-Ooi-style.

Once again, thank you for (re)visiting this humble blog of mine. Cheers!


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.