The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Friday, October 20, 2006

Out of office reply

This is an auto-generated message:

Dear reader,

I will be away from my blogging office from 21st to 25th of October due to the observation of public holidays. During this period of time I will have extremely limited access to the cyber world. Hence please adhere to the following procedures when attempting to contact me:

-For generic blogging issues (eg compliments, constructive criticisms, bitchings and rants), you can always leave a comment by clicking on the Comment link below.

-For issues pertaining to stuff that has no concern to me, you can always keep it to yourself.

If it is absolutely necessary to contact me due to emergencies (eg Blogger shutdown, blog hacked), you can get in touch with me at daredevil_tyn[at]hotmail[dot]com. Will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers!

Best blogging regards,
Deriku

. . . . . . . . . . . .

This is what you DO NOT want during the long drive back home this festive season.

Drive safely and happy holidays to everyone!


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.