The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Update on the lack of updates

My apologies for the lack of updates. Weekends are meant for relaxation at home, and Streamyx is currently down at my place. (You don't expect me to blog from work, do you? Which I am doing now.)

Just got my phone back after sending it for repairs. Apparently, all W700i models have this glitch in their camera module which results in a dark brown patch appearing at the top left corner of the screen when taking pictures. W700i users, care to confirm this for me? Try taking a picture of a piece of blank, white paper and notice the results.

It might not be a major issue but it sure has dented my faith in SE phones. I'll probably stick to a Nokia the next time I need a new phone...which will be a gazillion years from now considering my budget and expenses.

Will update once broadband is up and running at home. Meanwhile, have fun!

---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.