The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Village

Results are out! "The Village" is one interesting movie...I initially found it boring at first, but as the events unfurled, man was it thrilling and scary too (sometimes). The end of the plot was totally unexpected. And it got me thinking too...If anyone could just leave behind the real world and live in a land where time and money is irrelevant, where one could just forgot everything in the past and live life all over again, without worries, without burdens.

On the light side, the "creature" in the movie scared the hell out of me. That was a smart approach in making the film. You can't really see the terror, but you know it's there, that's what makes people (me) really scared.

M.Night Shyamalan shows his substance again.

(Wow am I sounding like a movie critic? I've always wanted to write something about movies, but didn't really know where to start...heheh)


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.