The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wakey wakey

Monday: Officially woke up at 6.45am. Actually was already awake since 5 something but I thought I'd need the extra rest. Supposed to report at 8.30am, but since it was the first day, I wanted to arrive early at the office. Wanna make good impression what...

Tuesday: Awake at 6.53am after resetting the alarm. Starting to feel a bit weary about this 'up-before-7' thing...definitely could use the extra sleep. Reached office at 8, and it turned out to be half empty (or half full, depending on your view). The real activities didn't start until 9. Yawn...

Today: Dragged myself from bed at 7.00am after deciding it was no use being the early bird. The extra 7 minutes proved to be insufficient to cure my fatigue. Made it to the office at 8.10, still a bit too early. Mentor's busy today so I have the entire day to myself...dunno if it's a good thing or bad.

Tomorrow: Plan to wake up at 7.20am so I can get more rest, join the crowd and contribute to the city's traffic congestion. May be harder to find parking space by then so I hope the multi-level carpark is larger than it seems.

The Future: Get myself to a level where alarm clocks are no longer a necessity and I can spend my own sweet time in bed. Calculations based on daily time increments would put that period probably somewhere in the year 2035...so I can forget about it if I'm sticking to this job.

I now subscribe to the saying: The early bird spends more idle time in the office.

Kthxbai.


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.