The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Kyspeaks: Now available in email circulation

I was at work when this seemingly innocent forwarded mail reached my mailbox, sent in by Gurl. The title was "FW: Nice Food in Klang Valley" with two Word files attached.


I get these nice food/rotten food emails all the time, but this was different. I opened the first of the two-part series and browsed through the places of interest. And then I had a strange feeling that I had seen the distinguished maps before.



Hmm....very familiar, these are.

Scrolled back to the top and finally found the real culprit behind these articles. None other than KY from Kyspeaks!



Apparently these files were a product of copying his blog entries on eateries in the Klang Valley area. I don't know who started it but it'll sure help popularize his blog among non-blog-readers, not to mention generate revenue for the featured eateries.



So, are we expecting Kyspeaks to go into print soon? Perhaps in the mainstream media ala Anthony Bourdain style?

---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.