The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Under attack

I'm sick. Feeling unwell...

Been quite some time since I've felt this way. I dunno if it's over exposure to the air conditioning (my office is damn cold ok) or the pollutants in the city air. Or maybe it's the extreme stress (or lack of it) that's affecting my mental state, thus resulting in a breakdown of my by-far-reliable immune system.

My nose is running like the Niagara falls, I'm sneezing my internals out and I think I can see the little virus strands digging into everyone one of my healthy cells, pulverizing its defence. Damn I'm starting to hallucinate.

Desparately need a break right now. I'll attempt to sleep it off, see how it goes.

Goodnight people.


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.