The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Monday, February 05, 2007

Boredom

Has work dumbed my blogging senses?

I have to ask this because I've been sitting here for nearly two hours, watching a rather silly episode of Smallville and at the same time, trying to think of something to post. And Kristin Kreuk is not the factor, I assure you.

Yes, work is getting rather routine nowadays. And somehow the degree of routineness just relates inversely to blogging interests. Not that I have lost the edge to blog per se, but it's just hard to come up with something worthy to blog about.

Has work dumbed YOUR blogging senses?


Source: ontogeo.ntua.gr

Seriously need a way to overcome this bloggers' block now. Bloggers' forum? Bloggers' meet? Any comments and suggestions are welcomed!

Working is sien...

---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.