The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Death Note 2: Not a review

Just watched Death Note 2: The Last Name.



I know I'm not one of the first to catch this movie at the cinema, but after watching the prequel without much expectations, I could not miss this even though I had to watch it alone.

Considering that it's been screening for a while now, I'll just skip the reviews and go straight to the verdict: Excellent!

Definitely one of the best movies I've ever watched in some time. The plot is well written, characters well played and the twists are so darn unexpected that I'm beginning to doubt my powers of deduction.

So go watch it while it's still being screened. The DVD experience is just lacking I tell you.

Misa Amane aka the second Kira is cute! Kawaii ne!





Played by Toda Erika...favourite Jap babe of the moment :D

Technorati tags: , ,


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.