The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Angkor What?

Did I mention I was going to Cambodia next month? More specifically, it's actually Siem Reap I'm headed to, the town just a stone's throw away from the famous Angkor Wat.



Air tickets have been purchased from Air Asia (who else), the time when they had this crazy promotion going on to attract poor travellers like me to go abroad. I didn't get the 'free' tickets though (if there is such a thing as free air tickets), but for a small fee plus a gazilion other surcharges, I've booked myself a trip to experience the wonders of the Khmer region.

We will be staying there for four days, so discussions are in place to determine a rough plan of our travels. According to a friend who went there recently, there isn't much of a plan at all, just 'temples, temples and temples'. Hmm...



Anyway I'm looking forward to this trip as it'll be a whole new experience for me, to visit one of the wonders of the world. The last time I went somewhere as far as this was to Beijing - which has the Great Wall, so that makes it 2 wonders in my book? :)

---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.