The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Trusty Iswara

Looks like Proton Iswara's are not too bad after all. Consider this lady driver who plunged her car from the sixth floor of the carpark and got away only with a broken arm.

All the more reason for me to cling on to my aging Iswara. More than 11 years usage (6 in my hand) and it's never let me down once.



I even drove it to Lumut, all the way from KL.

Was tempted to purchase a Chevrolet Optra, which was recently being sold at very attractive prices due to some stock clearing exercise. For a little over 60k, you'd get a 1.8l engine, leather seats, airbags, ABS so on so forth. IMHO, it beats the hell out of buying a Proton Waja.

But I decided to let it go cos I'm not really looking forward to having loans to pay back, at least for the time being. As the typical financial advice goes, a car's just a liability and not an asset (poor people tend to quote that).

---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.