The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Assembly language is fun!

I have been MIA for these few days and will probably be for the next week or so. The reason?

I'm writing assembly language again! (For the non-engineering-geeks, assembly language is sort of like a low level language that we use to program a microcontroller. A microcontroller is sort of like...oh go Google it if you still can't figure out)

Never thinking I could be involved in code development, I finally have the chance to practice my hard-learned-but-not-really-there-now programming skills. It might sound crude being a low-level language, but believe me it is still being widely used as part of the testing process.

How fortunate is it that I had to learn HC11 assembly code for a university subject? Coding is fun! (At least that's before I get to the validation stage...)


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.