De-ri-ku [noun]: Japanese pronounciation of an English name belonging to a Chinese guy in Malaysia. Electronics engineer currently based in PJ. Chinese-educated and proud of it.
:: Say hi ::
Click For Self Gratification
Avatar by Pianonee
Template by Caz
Saturday, February 11, 2006Derek digs pink
OMG WTF HAPPENED TO YOUR BLOG??? you ask.
Nothing much, just changed the style for a more romantic look since February's the month for LOVARS...Not like I've gone sissy or something.
Some time back I was seriously considering of migrating to blogspot. It's a hassle though to add all the links and design and stuff...I'm such a n00b at html.
Anybody wanna do it for me? I'll treat you to a coney dog if you do. Maybe something else? You name it baby.
Would appreciate some feedback and comments on the blog, so I can make some improvements about it.
Your reading pleasure is always my priority.
PS: The trouble with this blog is you need to sign in to Friendster before you're able to comment, so here's a step by step to make your life easier:
1. Click on the "Comments" link at the bottom of this entry.
2. You'll be prompted to sign in if you haven't. If you've already signed in, blast away...
3. After signing in, you'll be redirected to your Friendster homepage. On your web browser, click "Back" to go back to my blog.
4. The comment box is all yours.
5. If you happen to have been staying in Pluto for the past few years and don't have a Friendster account, go get one