The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Monday, February 06, 2006

I love bak gua

One thing that cannot be missed during CNY is the 'bak gua', or 'rou gan' in mandarin.

However, I didn't get much of them this year cos we're broke.

Actually we're not broke but I suspect it's more because of the family's increasing sense of health.

But what the heck, it's only a once-in-a-year delicacy. (There goes my wishful thinking again...damn)

Talking about bak gua, there's a variety of brands out there. If you don't believe me just take a look around the local shopping centre during the festive season.

Out of all these, I personally prefer the BBQ pork by Yuen Chen Siang (Muar). It is definitely teh best. If you're happen to drop by Muar, do make it to the town's Sah Beh Lo to get one of the best-tasting, mouth-watering, saliva-enticing bak gua.

Yuenchensiang

Wanted to put some pics but I forgot to bring back the camera cable. Wait til I get a card reader.

Bak gua......best!


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.