The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blah...

Called Intel today to say no to their offer. Some people might think I'm crazy. I assure you, I am perfectly sane.....for now, at least.

The guy on the other side seemed unfazed at all, even cracked some jokes and wished me best of luck. I guess there must be hundreds of candidates waiting to get in.

Not me though.

So I did learn Intel IA-32 assembly language AND I'm using an Intel processor for my notebook. Doesn't mean I have to be part of the team.

Don't get me wrong. I don't dislike Intel. It's just that it's too damn far. I would in fact accept the offer right away if they'd set up a plant somewhere in Klang Valley. Or Bentong, for that case.

Ok so Penang isn't that far. But it's far enough for me.

Thanks, but no thanks, Intel.

Thursday's the last day of class before I'm going back for CNY. Can already feel the excitement in the air. Looking forward to meeting old friends again.

Do give me a ring will ya.


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.