The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Blah Yadda...

My final semester is choking me.

Final year project has to be done within 6 weeks, my Ethics assignment is due next week, and with loads of other assignments and tests coming up, I'd be surprised if I don't suffer a nervous breakdown one of these days.

All this before I even start my struggle in the corporate world.

I guess it's time to face reality. CNY is a thing of the past and it's time to get back into the mood for work again. Blogging will be a luxury. I might as well rip off the broadband cable.

But I can't as there's still research to be done. How ironic.

Damn I wish this'll be over soon.

Sure would appreciate some support.

A couple of beers would probably do me good.

Hah.


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.