The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Saturday, March 04, 2006

SMARTER: Another fuel conservation project


Saw this in the newspaper the other day. This is one company that knows how to cash in on the recent petroleum price hike (other than those unscrupulous petrol kiosk owners of course).

Fuel efficiency from 10 sen/km? That's great! Last time I checked, my Iswara made it to more than 15 sen/km...and that's highway driving too. So why aren't Smart showrooms clogged with people? I dunno but I bet it's because these babies cost over 100 GRAND.

I guess I'll just have to come up with my own version of a 'smart' car. And thus it is my priviledge to introduce to you, the vehicle of the future......"Smarter forone".

Smarter forone. The smarter choice...obviously.


Technorati tags: , ,


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.