The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

LeeHom in action

I was in Bukit Jalil last Sunday to watch LeeHom 'in concert'.



Why is his english name LeeHom when his chinese name is Wang Li Hong? What happened to the surname?



"Eat your hearts out, pretty boys. I'm the prettiest."

Taiwanese guy with an American accent singing a fusion of oriental pop and western hip hop. Confused?

Acknowledging the young girls who were screaming their hearts out. Teenage idolism sigh...

I'm not a big fan of chinese pop music but I must say this guy is quite talented. And I paid just 40 bucks to be less than 20 feet away from the main stage ;)

Were you there too?

Technorati tags: ,


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.