The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm addicted

Wow I'm really getting sick of having to endure the fugly race babes everytime I view my blog...so it's time for a new post.

It's exam season but I'm hooked with this game. I'm not much of a gamer (Starcraft, Warcraft, witchcraft...all those don't interest me), but a sucker for word games.

Basically, it's kind of like wheel of fortune mixed with a crossword puzzle. You uncover the words hidden in the screen and the first alphabet of that word, lets say TALK, will be your "GIMME A T!!!" in the wheelie game. IF that word contains any of the alphabets in the phrase, of course. You can then proceed to find more words to fill in the blanks, or if you're lucky enough to be born with an IQ of 200 you can guess the phrase right away.

So it takes a mixture of brains and luck to go forward with this game. Highest score I ever got so far was around 190,000 and furthest, Round 31.

The only limitation is that the game's dictionary doesn't always recognize all the words, such as some of the newer technological terms etc. But it's good enough to get me sitting in front of a screen trying to crack the puzzle. Yeah, I'm addicted to it.

Wtf no such word? My dictionary is better than yours, hah!

Go on and have a try at this game. Sure there's no prize money or cutesy babe to turn the blocks for you, but it's the self satisfaction that matters. If you top my score, bragging rights are yours...haha.

Update on final exams: 1 down 2 more to go. Tomorrow is the last day!

Whee.

Technorati tags: ,


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.