The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Race queens...the meltdown

Received this in my mail today. I dunno if it's for real or just a crazy photoshoot stunt, but these girls are supposed to be race queens.

Eye candy.....

....these are not.

OK I know it's bad to show their close ups here but I just can't resist it. Go on, take a look.

The quality just goes from mediocre....

....to worse....

....and worse.

No offence to the ladies here, but out of a population of 1 billion (that's 1,000,000,000), at least the organizers could've picked someone more aesthetically pleasing. Seriously, the Chinese are in need of some hot babes.

What happened to race queens like these?

The funniest picture came at the end of the mail.

"Just shoot me and end the pain...."

On another note, tomorrow's Engineering Management will be my first paper. Today's gonna be a long day.

Whee.

Technorati tags: ,


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.