The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Monday, May 08, 2006

Thesis: Done

I got my bounded thesis back today. Believe me, 60 bucks is a small price to pay for the overwhelming relief that gushes through you when you know that you've accomplished what you've set out to do.



I'm not exactly proud of my final year project, but I did complete my thesis in 3 days. 78 pages in 72 hours, maybe less, is an accomplishment itself, IMHO.Not the best of my efforts of course, considering that I coughed it out in such a short period of time.

But hey, I'm not complaining. All I wanted is to get it finished.

And guess what, it is done.



Now I'm praying that my supervisor isn't having one of his menstrual cycles (which happen like...a couple of times a week?) and get all cranky on me. To be sure, I'll probably bring along some syringes filled with hormone treatment drugs with me.

If all goes well, I'll be leaving for Muar later in the evening.

So have a nice week ahead, folks.

Technorati tags: (none)


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.