The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Nat Geo Special: Copulating bugs

To my amazement one day, I discovered these two buggers caught in the act of copulation...on top of my car!



This stuff is worthy of being National Geographic material...did I forget to mention viewer discretion is advised? Oh to hell with it. Kids today, they'll find out anyway.

I have no idea what attracted them to commit their little act at that location. Maybe it was the new coat of fiery red paint that aroused their sexual needs. Moreover, I saw this when I had just come out of my car, which means, they were doing it at 60km/hour for a time!!

Which brings me to a conclusion: We will never match the bug kingdom when it comes to shagging. They still lay claim to the "anywhere, anytime" tagline.


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.