The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Smashpop pimps me...not!

So did anyone take part in the Smashpop's Work Your Brain Using Bloggers' Name contest?

I bet you didn't catch the first quiz that he put up. It was only up for like...30 minutes? The reason it was replaced by a new question: the first one was cracked in that time frame, and it was submitted by yours truly! *Kembang moment* The answer was Batman Begins, by the way ;)

Alas, I didn't get the fansign, since the organizer thought it was a bit of a putdown for the contest to end prematurely. The consolation that I got was that my name was plastered as a clue for the subsequent quiz.




Me: remember, i got the first answer correct...

Smashpop: aha

Smashpop: ur wan testing only..

Me: (like that also can?)......

Did it increase my popularity? I doubt it since there wasn't a link to my own blog. Anyway, to feature on the venerable Smashpop blog is already an accomplishment in itself, I guess :D


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.