The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Sunday, August 13, 2006

For the sake of my back

Finally! Got myself a proper table and chair.

It's plastic...but it'll do.

I don't know why I've been procrastinating to buy a cheap table since it's been absolutely torturing to my back without one. And since I'll be staying here for a while, I guess it's worth the investment.

Things I could probably do with the table:

  1. Reading and writing, obviously.
  2. Type without having to bend my back like some Chinese acrobat you see in circus shows.
  3. Have meals in the room with one hand free to pick my nose instead of holding a plate.
  4. Some naughty stuff that will not be divulged here.

And the list goes on.

So am I ready to say bye-bye to chronic backaches? Are my entries going to be more interesting now that I'm better equipped?

I do hope so...


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.