The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Looking forward to...

Today is my colleague, Tally's convocation at Universiti Malaya. Congratulations to her.

And this reminds me of one thing: my own convo is due in less than a month's time!

Can't wait to take a break from work and all those engineering issues that are bugging the hell out of me.

Can't wait to get back to a place where I spent the last 5 years of my life.

Can't wait to take my graduation photos together with my family.

Can't wait to meet up with coursemates and friends again.

The one thing I can wait for...is the fact that I've officially ended my life as a student in the academic world. To do masters, or not to do it? That is the question.


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.