The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Passport received

After a half day wait at the Immigrations office, plus another half hour collecting it a few weeks later, I finally have my own international passport.



My last international passport expired like 10 years ago. Which means I haven't been to anywhere other than Singapore for the past 10 years. Not counting the Kelantan-Thai border of course (I wasn't trying to cross it illegally, I swear).

"These are to request and require in the name of the Supreme Head of Malaysia all those whom it may concern to allow the bearer to pass freely without let or hindrance, and to afford the bearer such assistance and protection as may be necessary."

This sounds like something Frodo would really need. Heck, with this printed on my passport, I feel as if I could go into Mordor to face big bad Sauron, alone. Imagine flashing this document to all the evil creatures and making them bow down in respect while making way.

Alas, it's a MALAYSIAN passport. Which will probably get you some suspicious looks at foreign customs and immigrations offices if you look just a tad more...you know, Arabian.

...........................................................................

Huh...been working for 14 hours today. Lazy to write on...better get me some rest.

Til then, adios.


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.