The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Foul mood

Being back at JB...sucks.

Came back early since my project supervisor wanted us back here but in the end, he wouldn't even see us, cos one of the group members went MIA.

Christmas is around the corner, but I can't get any bus tickets to anywhere. They say it's all full.

Which makes it suck even more.

I like Christmas but what am I to do in JB? When nobody's around and family's back at home.

Shouldn't have come back. Wanna curse the supervisor. (Maybe when the project's finished, I'm going to take a crash course in black magic, voodoo whatever...)

Hmm...Go shopping? Tired of the crowd. Get a haircut? Done that. Get a new pair of specs? Pocket's empty.

Get online? That's what I'm doing now. Streamyx is strangely slow these days, I bet even dial-up could beat it. Must be those downloads they're having...WTF.

But then again, I download stuff myself. BUT AT LEAST NOT 24/7!!

I think I'll go Muar. See you after Christmas!

" Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la.

'Tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la, I'm-out-ta-here!!!!"


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.