The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Phew...

What a day...Spent a record five and a half hours in ECAD lab today.

All thanks to my beloved supervisor who wanted us there so that we could fulfil all his maniac dreams.

Guess I'm gonna have a second home now. At least for 8 hours every week for the next 10 or 12 weeks.

So if you can't find me at home, please feel free to drop by our faculty here at UTM. We'll even throw in some balloons for your welcoming party.

Yeah, right. Like we'd really celebrate.

Can't wait until the time we finish off this project. Suddenly feel that graduating earlier isn't that bad after all. At least I'd be free of this burden.

To all the courageous souls out there working on your final year projects, I salute you!

Good luck, and godspeed!


---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.