The Rammifications of Thought


So what's on your mind?
 

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Last Farewell

After some back-breaking tidying and packing up, 5 years of clutter is reduced to this.



Which were stuffed into my car like sardines in a can.



I hope it won't break down cos of overloading. Users of NSE: Beware of red Iswara on the road.



Goodbye, house. You've served us well for the past 2 years.



Farewell UTM. I will miss the mosque where we had most of our exams...not.

So long Skudai. I will miss eating the food in Taman U...not.

Sayonara JB. I will miss the dodgy areas where crime is rampant...not.

Adios friends and coursemates. I will miss you guys...some of you anyway.

Other than that, I'll probaby miss everything else.

Damn it's tough being sentimental.

This is Derek signing off.

---------------oOo---------------

© The Rammifications of Thought 2006 - 2007. Template by Caz.